sports armor – strength development program
Sports Armor teaches strength training as learnable skill by separating scientific principles from marketing hype.
Separating scientific fact from marketing hype, The Sports Armory has designed strength training programs for virtually every sport at every stage of physical development. There are basic principles that must be the foundation of any strength training program. These principles are as follows:
- Train movements, not muscles.
- Train core strength before extremity strength.
- Build strength from the bottom up.
- In the beginning, focus on the development of all primitive movements. (Pulling, Pushing, Squatting, Hinging, etc.)
- Progress from simple to complex training.
- Train to progressively overload muscle to force strength adaptation
Sign-up for our email list below to be notified of upcoming Sports Armor classes.